For me, it’s all about having coffee to survive. I love to be around coffee all the time. Whether it is coffee, coffee biscuits, cookies or coffee snacks, I just love it. Do you like dipping biscuit in your cup of coffee? Yes? I also like it. If I have some tasty biscuits or cookies to dip in the coffee, it’s all done. Actually, many of us enjoy dipping biscuit in coffee.
Today, you will get to know the different types of coffee recipes from across the globe. You will learn how to make coffee flavoured biscuits to relish your cup of coffee. Wow, isn’t it great to have double coffee? So let’s start with preparing coffee biscuits or cookies with various methods:
What’s better than starting with simple coffee biscuits? It is quite a good and easy recipe to prepare coffee biscuits. Only 6 ingredients are required to prepare coffee so don’t worry about the professionalism. It is not at all required. Add some coffee as it adds extra flavour to the regular biscuits. Plus, you can then easily cut them into exceptional shapes to add a touch of decoration.
- Mix instant coffee in hot water
- Take a bowl and put flour and baking powder in it
- Add sugar and butter in a bowl. Stir well until the mixture gets totally blend in
- Then add coffee mix and butter mix in flour and baking powder. Make a smooth dough
- Make small balls and make it flat slightly
- Place these biscuits on a baking sheet and put them in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Bake them at 160 degree Celsius
- Switch off the oven and leave the biscuits inside for 10 minutes. Take them out and let them cool
- READY!! Store them in a container.
Coffee and Walnut Biscuits
In this recipe, all you need is grounded coffee. It adds mild aroma and flavour of coffee in the biscuits. This recipe is liked by everyone and you can enjoy having them sitting with your friends and family members. Let’s throw a party and serve coffee and walnut biscuits there. And get appreciation from every one out there. You need to bake the mixture in preheated oven for around 20 minutes at 170 degrees. Quick and easy to prepare!! Let’s have them.
Take out 35 minutes from your daily routine and prepare this luscious coffee shortbread. It is very easy to make and bake. Plus, you can prepare it perfectly if you have a little knowledge of baking.
With just some easy steps, you can prepare yummy coffee shortbread.
- Put the flour, butter and corn flour in a processor and blend them together. Make crumbs. Preheat the oven at 190 degrees.
- Next, add coffee and sugar in the mix. Blend it until it forms a ball.
- Take it out and knead it on a surface having flour spread onto it. Take a tin of about 20 cm square and grease it. Place the shortbread in the tin and fork the edges of the bread. It will make a nice pattern on the bread. Prick the bread from various areas with a fork.
- Bake it for 20 minutes until you see the bread turns pale golden.
- Let it cool and cut the bread in 12 bars.
- Melt some chocolate for 30 seconds in a microwave. Dip chocolate sweets in the melted chocolate and place them on each piece of the bread.
If you are looking to enjoy your coffee dipping the cookies in it, then this recipe is for you.
- Set the oven to 350 degrees and preheat it.
- Make cream out of butter in a mixer for 1 minute. Put sugar and beat it to let it blend well.
- Add coffee powder, egg yolks and vanilla in a separate bowl. Stir it until the coffee gets dissolved. Then add this mixture into the butter mixture and blend it. Put flour and mix it until it gets completely blend in. Beat it for around 2 minutes and take it out on the greased cookie sheet. Bake it for 18 minutes until you see it lightly brown. Let it cool for 3 to 5 minutes and then store it in an airtight container
Chocolate Coffee Cookies
Here we have chocolate coffee cookies for you if you don’t like any of the above. It is an easy recipe which uses coffee granules and coffee liqueur. Give your 40 minutes to this recipe and enjoy eating lip smacking cookies.
- chocolate coffee cookies
- Take a small bowl and add instant coffee. Put coffee liqueur into it and mix it well.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Add butter, dark brown sugar, caster sugar in a separate bowl. Put coffee mixture and eggs while whisking the mixture well. Add flour, salt, cocoa and bicarb into the mixture and make a creamy mix. Lastly add Choco-chips.
- Pour this mixture onto the baking tray in rounded spoonfuls. Keep a distance of 5cm in two cookies and bake them for 23 to 25 minutes. After baking, shift the cookies to rack. Refrigerate them or keep them at room temperature.
Espresso Chocolate Shortbread Cookies
- Espresso chocolate shortbread cookies
- Mix espresso in the boiling water.
- Beat the butter and sugar together for 3 minutes to form a smooth mixture. Add vanilla, salt and espresso and then beat again. Now put flour and beat it until it gets absorbed in the mixture. Add the chopped chocolate in it.
- Shift the dough into a plastic bag having sealed top. Roll the dough and turn the plastic bag from the dough to ensure that the dough doesn’t form any creases. Once when you get the right thickness i.e. ¼ inches thick. Seal the bag and store it in freezer for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 325 degrees. Take out the bag and open it. Take out the dough on the board. Use a sharp knife to cut the dough in square. Shift them to baking sheets and prick them each with a fork.
- Bake the dough for 20 minutes and then transfer the cookies in rack.
- Here you go!! Add sugar to dust the cookies.
Happy coffee filled cookies!!